I AM LEGEND (Theatrical Release New York City, New York USA 2007)

Ben Meyers’ rating: 3.9|5.0 Stars ììì

I Am Legend
—a post-apocalyptic story—tells the story of a cancer treatment gone wrong. It kills 90% of humans and mutates the remaining 10% into night roaming predators.  While Will Smith does not seem well cast for this part, the story works due to its interesting concept and unexpected ending.

Film Poster Courtesy of Wikipedia


Virologist Robert Neville (Will Smith) attempts to create a vaccine that will help non-infected humans become immune to a deadly cancer treatment gone wrong. He believes he may be the only survivor in New York City and lives a secluded, dangerous, and lonely life among human mutants.

Additional Thanks

Great work for Director Francis Lawrence. Thank you to Executive Producers Bruce Berman, Dana Goldberg, Erwin Stoff, and Michael Tadross for making the film possible. Additional cast includes: Marley Neville (Willow Smith), Anna (Alice Braga), Ethan (Charlie Tahan), Zoe Neville (Salli Richardson-Whitfield), and Sam (Kona).

Buy a ticket? Yes? No? Maybe?

Yes. This is the best remake of this story to date. The scenery is notable. 

Video Critique Available Here:

Ben Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment